Phone Info Application
The “Phone INFO+ (SAM)” is an application specifically written for Samsung phones1. It provides a variety of information about your phone1. Here are some of its main features:
- Country of Origin: It can tell you the country of origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG’1.
- Manufacturing Date: It can tell you when the phone was manufactured1.
- Usage Information: It can tell you how frequently the phone was used and how many times it has been connected to the charger.
- Knox Warranty Void Status: It can tell you the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode1.
- Secret Codes: It lists all of Samsung’s secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device1.
- Firmware Browser: It allows you to browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model1.
- S/N Analyzer: It can provide information about the Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung’s serial number1.
- IMEI Analyzer: It can check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
- Refurbishment Check: It can check if your phone has been refurbished1.
- CSC Code Lookup: It can look up the CSC (Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code).
Please note that this app works properly with Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM, some info may not show correctly1. The app is available in multiple languages1. It also has a paid version which is ad-free and allows you to export info to the SD Card.
You can download the Phone INFO+ (SAM) application from the Google Play Store1. Here are the steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android device.
- In the search bar at the top, type “Phone INFO+ (SAM)” and press enter.
- Look for the app in the search results and click on it.
- Click on the “Buy” button to purchase the app. It costs $5.481.
- After the purchase is successful, click on the “Install” button to download and install the app on your device.
Please note that you’ll need to be logged into your Google account to make a purchase on the Google Play Store. If you don’t have a Google account, you’ll need to create one first. Enjoy using the app! ????
What's Your Reaction?